IELTS Starter is the perfect way to:
- familiarise yourself with the IELTS test
- find out your current band score in each part of the test
- start preparing to reach your overall target score
IELTS Starter includes:
- 16 self-study training modules to guide you through each part of the IELTS test (listening; reading; writing; speaking)
- 6 practice tests in all 4 sub-tests so you know when you're ready to take your IELTS exam
- 2 detailed writing assessments including expert tips and sample answers
- 1 skype interview with professional feedback from an iPass teacher
- access to the essential IELTS toolkit: 100+ interactive exercises to improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- FREE 15-hour essential grammar course
For an extra €15, sign up for IELTS Starter Plus and you'll get a bonus 100-hour English course at Intermediate or Advanced level!
Need IELTS band 7? Sign up for IELTS 7 - our fully tutored 10-week online training course
I enrolled on the IELTS 7 course and got a score of 7.5 which was more than enough for my Canadian Residence Program Application and I am thankful to iPass from the bottom of my heart.
Frequently asked questions
Does it include separate reading & writing modules for Academic & General IELTS?
YES, there are separate lessons and practice tests for Academic IELTS preparation and General Training IELTS.
Do I have to attend online lessons at specific times?
NO, you only need to arrange your skype sessions with your personal tutor at a mutually convenient time.
Is the course suitable for UKVI Academic IELTS?
YES, there is NO difference between the UKVI Academic IELTS test and the regular Academic IELTS test. The only difference is the test centre itself; it must be a UKVI test centre for administration purposes.
Will you arrange the test for me when I finish the course?
NO, at iPass we only provide training courses for the test, so you will need to book the test yourself at your nearest test centre but we can give you advice about when and where.